House Opportunity with Habitat for Humanity NCI
Groundbreaking for Misty Baumgartner & family!
Come join us in a "Groundbreaking Celebration" as we begin this new house for Misty and her family!
Date: Tuesday August 26, 2014
Location: 1428 N. Pennsylvania, Mason City
(across from Gooch Park)
Rain Date: Wednesday August 27, 2014
This house is sponsored by Larson Manufactoring!
Stop Renting! Own Your Home!
We are looking for potential partner families in Mason City, Clear Lake & the Hampton area for the upcoming year. Families who qualify, will purchase their home at a discounted rate through a 0% interest loan and only 1% down-payment required.
Below are the following criteria are needed to qualify:
1. Need: There must be a need for safe and affordable housing. Need can include inadequate housing, payments that are too large a percentage of income, inablility to qualify for a bank loan.
2. Ability to Pay: Families must be able to make low monthly mortgage payments on time.
3. Willingness to Partner: Each adult member of a Partner Family must be able to contribute 250 hours of sweat equity before becoming a homeowner. This sweat equity can include helping with construction of homes, helping in the office, ReStore, at special events, or other functions. Friends and family can contribute up to half of these hours.
- 3-4 bedroom new energy-efficient homes
- Approval is not based on credit scores. Habitat serves families who cannot get approved through a bank.
- $400-$600 / month payments (based on income
Call our office if you are interested in receiving an application, or to
simply ask more questions-641-424-8978!
Habitat Partner Families
Shaun and Jenny met five years ago through a mutual...
Wow!! We had a great weather for the groundbreaking for Amber Ferry & family! Thanks...
Wumkes FamilyTuesday, 12 November 2013 21:04
Groundbreaking for Amber Ferry & familyWednesday, 13 November 2013 04:00
Have a dream of
owning your own home?
Our three guidelines:
~Have a NEED safe abd affordable housing.
~Have the Ability to make regular low monthly payments.
~Are Willing to Partner with Habitat for Humanity.